Ezylryb the Whiskered Screech Owl




 


 
 
 
This is my favorite character in the Guardians of Ga'hoole series, Ezylryb.  I needle felted him to resemble his design in the Legend of the Guardians: the Owls of Ga'hoole movie. 
Ezylryb has green glass eyes, wire talons, and is made out of various types of wool.  He is almost 5 inches high. 
 
 
In this photo, Ezylryb almost looks like he is teaching Soren.  If you are wondering, I will post Soren as soon as I finish his beak, feet, and feather details.
 
Ezylryb and Soren (the characters) belong to Kathryn Lasky.
 




 

 



Comments

  1. Good job on him! I crocheted Ezylryb so I know he's hard to make.
    Can you make Twilight when you're done with Soren?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will eventually make Twilight; though I am not sure when...maybe soon.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts